Which Loan Would You Like?
We encourage you to take a look at our various loan programs below and get a feel for your general options. Our passionate team is here to help you find the perfect, customizable loan and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. You can fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page and someone will reach out shortly.
Our Loan Programs
Fixed Rate Loans
- 30-, 25-, 20-, 15- and 10-year terms are all available with fixed rate.
- Monthly payments remain the same for the entire loan term.
- Rural Housing and VA loan programs available with up to 100% financing
- Government-backed mortgage by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Only available to primary residence
- Loan for purchase up to 96.5% of appraised value or selling price, whichever is lower
- For refinancing, up to 97.75%
- FHA loans offer one of the most attractive interest rates in the market
- Home financing for veterans, active military, or their surviving spouses
- Issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration
- No down payment required for eligible homebuyers, compared to conventional loans that generally require a 5% down payment, and FHA loans require 3.5%
- Limitation on buyer’s closing costs
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types
Conventional Conforming Loans
- Best for borrowers who have a great credit score, stable employment and income, a reasonable debt-to-income ratio, and can make a higher down payment
- Loan amounts up to $548,250 (2021)
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- Down payment as low as 5% for primary home
- For primary, second, and investment property options
- A home loan that is not backed or secured by a government entity
- USDA loans are government-backed loans to encourage Americans to settle down in rural areas
- Available for moderate-to low-income homebuyers purchasing a rural property
- Down payment as low as 0%
- Lenient eligibility requirements and competitive interest rates
- There is no minimum credit score requirement
- Origination fee is only 2% of the loan’s total amount and does not need to be paid upfront
- Loans primarily for income producing properties (eg.multifamily rental apartment complexes, warehouses, hospitals, medical clinics, assisted living and skilled nursing homes, office buildings, student housing and more.
- Construction and permanent loans for multifamily rental apartment complexes under FHA HUD Section 221 (D)(4).
- Loan Terms from 3 years up to 35 years
- LTV from 65% up to 87% of the cost of the property.
- Minimum loan size requirement for multifamily and Other Commercial Loans is $3MM and 10MM respectively