THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website, the Company collects a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Company’s Services. We also collect information about users of our Services and obtain information from third parties (including our customers’ borrowers and from service providers) in the course of providing our Services to customers. This information includes:
• Information You Provide in Services Inquiries. When you express an interest in obtaining information about the Company’s Services through the Websites or our sales teams, request to contact sales, use our “Contact Us” or similar features, we ask you to provide your name, title or job level, company, address, email address, telephone number.
• Usage Information. Like other websites and online services, we collect standard technical information when you visit our Websites and/or use our Services, including unique device identifiers, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), the number and duration of page visits and the number of clicks.
• Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect certain information through the use of “cookies” (also called “HTTP cookies” or “browser cookies”) and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Websites and Services, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing, and to improve and personalize your experiences with our Websites
• Personal Information Collected as a Third Party Service Provider. When we collect information as a third party service provider, we do so solely to provide our Services to our customers, namely lenders and mortgage brokers. In the course of delivering our Services, our systems receive information about our customers’ borrowers (which may include personal information), which is provided by our customers. We process this information on the behalf of our customers. Our customers are responsible for providing notice and obtaining appropriate consents to collect data from their borrowers and to provide it to us as their service provider. You should refer to our customers’ privacy notices and/or contact them directly to understand how your personal information will be collected, used, and shared.
• Transactional Information. The Company, as a service provider, may also collect and process transactional information relating to the loan transactions or other events occurring through our Services. This transactional information is collected to enable us to provide and enhance our Services, to enable the services provided by third parties (including, for example, determinations of qualification for loans or the interest rates to be applied to loans), and to enable us to comply with various legal obligations.
• Messaging Services and Other Communications. The Company enables users of certain of our Services to communicate with each other and/or their consumers through those Services using messaging services like text, chat or email. As a service provider, we collect and process this information to enable our customers to communicate and collaborate. This communications information is collected solely to enable the Company to provide its Services and, to the extent applicable, to enable the services provided by third parties.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information we collect through our Services in a variety of ways to provide our Services and to operate our business, including the following:
• To Provide our Services. We use the information that we collect (i) to operate, test, maintain, fix, and provide features of our Services; (ii) to provide services and information that you request; and (iii) to provide support to customers, users, and site visitors.
• To Improve, Analyze, and Personalize our Services. We use the information that we collect (i) to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences; (ii) to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our Services; (iii) to enhance and improve our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; (iv) to personalize our Services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use our Services, and (v) to provide customized content and information.
• To Contact You. We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including important product updates and marketing or promotional communications relating to our Services or events. You have the ability to opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications by updating your preferences in our Support Center or as described below.
• Aggregate, De-identified Data. We aggregate and de-identify data collected through our Services and use it for purposes such as creating and publishing reports about the use of our Services, including users’ interests, usage patterns, and borrowing and loan origination trends.
• Other Uses of Your Information. We also use your information to detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, manage the security of our Services, diagnose technical problems, and comply with legal obligations. Please note that there may be other uses for certain information of yours, which we would describe to you when we collect the information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
• With Service Providers. When we engage a service provider to help us provide and support our Services, we may need to give them access to the information reasonably necessary for them to provide their service. We allow them to use the information only to perform the service we have contracted them to perform. Further, we vet all service providers carefully and address the safeguarding and proper use of your information in our service provider contracts.
• With Our Customers. Any transactional information collected by our customers through the Company’s Services may be available to their customer account administrators or other customer account managers, and may, at the direction of our customers, be shared with third parties as necessary for our customers’ loan origination and management purposes. The Company’s customers may use certain information they collect through our Services for marketing or promotional communications, subject to any appropriate or necessary consents and their own privacy policies.
• In Aggregated, De-Identified Form. We may make certain aggregated, de-identified non-personal information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you publicly available to available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) for compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, usage patterns, and borrowing and loan origination trends.
• Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection of Our Rights. We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Websites or Services, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of the Company, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations.
• Subject to Consent. We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent. For example, with your consent, we post user testimonials that may identify you. OUR POLICY CONCERNING CHILDREN
Our Websites and Services relate to the Puerto Rico real estate market and are intended for use by adults ages 18 or older. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors and minors should not use our Websites or our Services at any time.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED SITES
Our Websites and Services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites and third parties. If you have any questions about what information these other sites and third parties collect, how they use it, and with whom they share it, you should contact them directly.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update the information that you have provided to us as follows:
• You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to review, amend or delete your personal information collected by us through the Websites, email, or telephone sales contacts if you have not chosen to obtain services from the Company.
• Please note that not all information we collect or that is created through our Services may be deleted. • You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the steps to “unsubscribe” described in the footer of our marketing emails. Your opt-out will become effective in 10 days or less.
PMI Financial LLC. DBA Easy Mortgage Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 10966 San Juan PR 00922