READY TO START YOUR LENDING JOURNEY WITH Easy Mortgage?
Experience the Easy Mortgage Difference.
Easy Mortgage is dedicated to getting you the best deal possible.
Superior Customer Service
Fast, Efficient Processing
- LOAN PROGRAMS
- Fixed Rate Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Conventional Conforming Loans
- USDA Loans
- Commercial Loans
Easy Mortgage does what’s best for you. That means you’ll be matched with a financing program that makes the most sense for your unique situation. Easy Mortgage’s loan programs have been built with you in mind and our dedicated team will walk you through the entire loan process. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, you can rest assured you’ll be getting a loan tailor made for your financial situation and be able to close on time and stress free. Click the button below to view a full list of Easy Mortgage’s customizable loan products and learn about which loans may be right for you.
Fixed Rate Loans
- 30-, 25-, 20-, 15- and 10-year terms are all available with fixed rate.
- Conventional loan programs with as little as 3% down
- Monthly payments remain the same for the entire loan term.
- South State Buyers Advantage Program available with up to 100% financing and no PMI
- Rural Housing and VA loan programs available with up to 100% financing
- Government-backed mortgage by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Only available to primary residence
- Less strict credit requirements (scores from 580 and up)
- Loan for purchase up to 96.5% of appraised value or selling price, whichever is lower
- For refinancings, up to 97.75%
- FHA loans offer one of the most attractive interest rates in the market
- Home financing for veterans, active military, or their surviving spouses
- Issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration
- No down payment required for eligible homebuyers, compared to conventional loans that generally require a 5% down payment, and FHA loans require 3.5%
- Limitation on buyer’s closing costs
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types
Conventional Conforming Loans
- Best for borrowers who have a great credit score, stable employment and income, a reasonable debt-to-income ratio, and can make a higher down payment
- Loan amounts up to $548,250 (2021)
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- Down payment as low as 5% for primary home
- For primary, second, and investment property options
- A home loan that is not backed or secured by a government entity
- USDA loans are government-backed loans to encourage Americans to settle down in rural areas
- Available for moderate-to low-income homebuyers purchasing a rural property
- Down payment as low as 0%
- Lenient eligibility requirements and competitive interest rates
- There is no minimum credit score requirement
- Origination fee is only 2% of the loan’s total amount and does not need to be paid upfront
- Loans primarily for income producing properties (eg.multifamily rental apartment complexes, warehouses, hospitals, medical clinics, assisted living and skilled nursing homes, office buildings, student housing and more.
- Construction and permanent loans for multifamily rental apartment complexes under FHA HUD Section 221 (D)(4).
- Loan Terms from 3 years up to 35 years
- LTV from 65% up to 87% of the cost of the property.
- Minimum loan size requirement for multifamily and Other Commercial Loans is $3MM and 10MM respectively
MEET OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
OUR MISSION & VALUES
While some lenders are just in it for the money, Easy Mortgage does things a little different. We believe that there is no one size fits all loan and our expert team is dedicated to helping you find the loan option that is right for you.
With Easy Mortgage, you can trust us to make your mortgage process fun and take the frustration out of financing. When you work with us, you can expect honest pricing, fast communication, the industry's best customer service and a highly trained team ready to help you through the lending process 24/7.